The training programme for executives as well as workers is well-structured and is held in three distinct modules :
Type I: It includes all the generalized modules such as
Type II: These are the types which are prepared specially for an organization on any of the topics above.
Type III: Assessment & Development Centres :
- Positive attitude
- Communication Skills
- Presentation skills
- Building Attitudes
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Personality Development
- Change Management
- Increasing Productivity and Efficiency
- Emotional Intelligence Management
- Seven habits of Highly Effective People
- Leadership Skills
- Team Building
- Stress Management
- Taking Responsibility
- Total Quality Management
- Workplace Ethics
- Housekeeping & Hygiene etc
- Assessment Centre : It is typically conducted for assessing competencies of employees for progress to the next level within the organizational structure. This involves a battery of exercises to assess an individuals competency levels.
- Development Centre : It is conducted to assess and develop competencies of an employee within the existing job role. This involves a battery of exercises to assess an individuals competency levels.
The above programs are conducted in 3 days sessions and have 12 participants and 4 assessors.