1. Developing growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
2. Conducting research meetings with prospective clients.
3. Arranging business meetings with prospective candidates.
4. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
5. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
6. Promote the company’s products and services addressing to predicting clients objectives.
7. Prepare sale contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
8. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
9. Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
10. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
11. Develop entry level staff into valuable sales people.