0 - 1 Years
Our client is one of the world’s leading medical technology and solutions companies all over the world. They are committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. They are present in 140 countries & have an annual revenue of $ 29.7 billion. They are looking for Graduate Sales Trainee (Aurangabad Location).
Graduate Sales Trainee will play a critical role in achieving business results by executing key sales and business development strategies. Graduate Trainees can expect to gain broad knowledge of product sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in the areas in which assignments are completed.
• Trainees will go through various on the job experiences like technical training on a therapy, operation theatre management skills, selling & market development skills through assigned projects.
• Execute the assigned project in defined timelines
• Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Processing Information - Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
• Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and other external sources.
Thinking Creatively - Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
Interview Schedule & Joining
By first week of October 2018 and joining by mid October 2018.
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Contact Person||Miss. Mini Mohan|
|Address||Plot No. 33, Kalpataru Colony, Kamptee Cant.|